Climbing a mountain can appreciate the beauty and magic of nature and exercise your body. Climbing a mountain can also broaden your horizons. There are so many benefits of mountain climbing, both for the body and the mind.
Today, let’s talk about the health benefits of mountain climbing.
1. Increase lung capacity
The coverage rate of trees and forests in the mountains is definitely many times that of the city, so the air quality in the mountains is also much better than that in the city, and you can breathe more freely.
Therefore, mountain climbing helps to increase lung capacity, improve lung function, and at the same time enhance the contractility of the heart.
Climbing a mountain can let go of all the stress and troubles, and let the beauty of nature relieve one's mood, and suddenly feel that the mood can be completely relaxed, which is very helpful for physical and mental health.
3. Relieve visual fatigue
The higher you climb, the wider the field of vision. Climbing high and looking into the distance can adjust your vision and relax the muscles of your eyes. Therefore, your eyes will feel very comfortable.
Mountaineering can bring great benefits to the health of the body. Come to a complete relaxation on the weekend, go mountaineering, enjoy the beautiful scenery, you will be in a good mood!
What do we need to prepare for climbing? Let's have a look!
1. Sun hat: It is better to have quick-drying and UV resistance. In addition, air permeability is also an important consideration. Do not wear hats with poor air permeability, which are easy to heat stroke!
2. Small backpack: A small backpack can carry general items. You can choose a system with a breathable back panel.
3. Quick-drying sweat-wicking T-shirt: Keep the body dry, so that the sweat will not stay on the surface of the body all the time, and it will be less uncomfortable.
4. Quick-drying and breathable shorts: Shorts dissipate heat quickly and can enjoy a comfortable mountain climbing experience, but if the mountain is overgrown with weeds, it is recommended to wear long pants to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes or scratched by grass.
5. Hiking shoes: Simple hiking shoes are enough, and it is very convenient to play by the stream, but remember to wear socks when walking to prevent feet from grinding. If foreign objects run into the shoes, they will not be directly scratched.
6. Trekking poles: Trekking poles are still very useful, and it is very labor-saving to climb and descend.
7.Waterproof jacket: Afternoon thunderstorms are always unpredictable, so be prepared for the weather to turn.
8. Sunscreen, mosquito repellent: Under the strong sun, we have to prevent sunburn! There are also many vicious mosquitoes in summer, so you should bring both.
9.Headlights: Many people often overlook, but still have to carry them for emergencies. If it is foggy or dark, headlights are indispensable!
10. Very enough water: In summer, if the water intake is insufficient, it is very likely to suffer from heat stroke, so it is best to prepare a large water bag or water bottle.
Incorrect climbing can easily hurt your knees. Scientific mountaineering can reduce the damage to the knee joint. We make the following suggestions:
First of all, warm-up exercises are absolutely essential, especially the preparation of lower limbs. Usually, it is best to do exercises such as squatting and standing up so that the knee joint can get sufficient movement and prevent it from being stiff and rigid.
Be sure to master the speed and duration. At the beginning, you should take a slow speed. After a period of time, you can gradually increase the speed or extend the time, but it should not be too violent, otherwise it will increase the burden on the knee, and the time should be controlled within 30 minutes.
Don't force it when climbing a mountain. You must stop immediately when you have joint pain, chest tightness, asthma, etc. Elderly people also use a cane as an aid to relieve pressure on the knee joint. After climbing, perform a local massage on the knee joint to relax tense muscles.