1. Changing the living environment has an impact on cats. Cats are regional animals, so they are slow to adapt to the new environment. The living environment of cats should maintain a good temperature and humidity. A good environment can change the temper, personality and habits of cats.

2. Cats have their own way of communicating. Scientists have discovered that cats have their own way of communicating. If the cat arches its back and the fur on its body stands up, it means it is feeling scared. If your cat turns his butt to you, it means he trusts you and thinks you are his friend. A cat rolling on the floor means he wants to play with you and wants you to pet him.

3. Cats make noises for a reason. The sounds that cats make at different times mean different things. Cats snore when they sleep, actually because they feel happy and content at that time; if the cat purrs when you pet it, it may not mean that they are happy, it is you who brought it came the pressure.

4. Cats cannot drink milk. Cats cannot digest lactose in milk normally, which can easily cause stomach discomfort and gradually damage the cat's health.

5. There are as many as 32 muscles that control the outer ear of cats, while humans have only 6, so cats can turn their ears at will, and can independently rotate up to 180°, which can well accept subtle sounds in the environment, making cats super reactive A strong and excellent hunter, it can also make cats aware of danger in time.

6. Cats are the only mammals known to man that cannot feel the sweet taste. Because cats lack the genes that can sense sweetness, cats can only taste sour, bitter, salty and spicy. Their complete inability to taste sweetness makes them carnivores and thus changes their eating habits to help them live longer.

7. There are "lefties" among cats. Cats with these habits are generally male cats. Female cats usually use their right paws, but male cats like to use their left paws, which seems to be a bit similar to us humans. The majority of 90% of right-handed humans in humans are female, while the remaining 10% of left-handers are usually male.

8. Do you know why cats jump from higher places without any harm? That's because a cat's eyes and inner ear balance organs play an important role. These organs will tell the cat where it is in the air, so the cat can land with their feet very accurately, but the owner still needs to take precautions for the cat!