I believe everyone has eaten pomegranate. Usually, we just peel it and eat it directly, and when we eat it, we just take out the pomegranate seeds and suck its juice directly. So what are the ways to eat pomegranate?
Make pomegranate juice. If you feel troublesome to eat pomegranate directly, you can squeeze the pomegranate into juice. Drinking a cup every day can also protect the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular of the human body, and it also has a certain effect on the body of the elderly.
Pomegranate seeds can be ground into powder and eaten. When you usually eat pomegranate, you can collect the remaining pomegranate seeds, dry them in the sun, and grind them into powder in a wall breaker. The powder can not only be eaten directly, but also can be brewed. If you like sweetness, you can also Add sugar.
Ingredients: 300g pineapple, 300g orange, pomegranate molasses, 150g maltose, 80g caster sugar, 1 lemon
1. Wash the lemons and squeeze out the juice for later use.
2. Peel the pineapple and cut it into cubes; peel the orange and remove the pulp, deseed the pulp and tear off the white film.
3. Put the sliced pineapple and orange flesh in an acid-proof pot, add lemon juice and pomegranate molasses, bring to a boil over medium heat.
4. Turn to low heat, add maltose and continue to boil. Stir constantly with a spoon.
5. After the maltose is completely dissolved, add caster sugar and continue stirring until the sauce thickens.
The efficacy and role of pomegranate:
1. Strengthen your health
Pomegranate helps digestion, lowers blood lipids and blood sugar, lowers cholesterol and other functions.
2. Inhibition of Escherichia coli
Pomegranate peel has obvious antibacterial and astringent functions, which can astringe the intestinal mucosa and reduce the secretion of intestinal sticky wax, so it can effectively treat diarrhea and E. coli, and has a good inhibitory effect.
The peel of pomegranate contains alkaline substances, which have the effect of repelling insects.
4. Protect your eyes
Pomegranates are rich in nutrients and can also protect the eyes. People with bad eyes or people who are afraid of eye problems can eat pomegranates to prevent eye problems.
5. Treats skin diseases
People with skin diseases can eat pomegranate, which can relieve the symptoms of skin diseases.
Eating pomegranates can make people's skin more elastic, make people's complexion more bloody, and make people younger, so beauty-loving ladies can eat more pomegranates on weekdays to make themselves beautiful.
Go ahead and try it.