Ice cream is a kind of food containing high-quality protein, high sugar and high fat. It also contains amino acids and calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chlorine, sulfur, iron, etc., which have the effect of regulating physiological functions.
High-quality ice cream is loved by many. How to make ice cream easily at home?
Raw materials: 200 grams of eggs, 500 grams of milk, 50 grams of sugar.
1. Separate the yolks and whites, take only the yolks, then add the yolks to the sugar and place in the prepared container.
2. Stir well until the egg liquid becomes milky white, slowly pour the milk into the beaten egg liquid, and stir while pouring.
3. Pour the egg liquid into the pot with milk, stir it again, boil it to a slight boil, put it in the container, and put it into the freezer after it cools down. You can sprinkle some biscuits when eating, the taste will be more delicious.
Chocolate ice cream.
1. You need to prepare the right amount of eggs, fresh cream, chocolate sauce, and sugar.
2. Take out the egg yolk, then add an appropriate amount of sugar to the egg yolk and stir well.
3. Pour the right amount of water and sugar into the pot and bring to a boil.
4. Bring the egg mixture to a boil in the sugar water.
5. After boiling, add an appropriate amount of chocolate sauce, then put the whipped cream into the egg yolk and stir well.
6. Put the egg liquid into the container, let it cool first, then put it in the refrigerator for about 3 hours before eating.
Ice cream is suitable for people who need to cool down and replenish energy. In the hot summer, eating ice cream can not only refresh the mind, cool down and reduce fever, but also quickly replenish energy.
Patients with gastroenteritis, cholecystitis, hepatitis, gastrointestinal diseases and other diseases, as well as neuralgia, headache patients.
Both adults and children like to eat it, but eating too much ice cream will cause a certain burden on our body.
From a nutritional standpoint, ice cream is high in sugar, protein and fat. Although it provides some energy for the body's metabolism, excessive intake may lead to high blood sugar.
Gastrointestinal reactions such as abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and fever are prone to occur. This is due to the transient ischemia of the gastrointestinal mucosa caused by the food itself, causing spasmodic pain or increased intestinal mucosal exudates.
If it is bought ice cream, it may also add pigments and food additives, and eating too much may cause damage to the human body.
So it is recommended to consume in small amounts.